To our dear customers,
Today, we wish to inform you, in the context of the emergency facing the COVID-19 crisis, that we have decided to take measures to ensure the safety of our customers and employees.
- We have decided to temporarily close our physical stores, effective Wednesday, March 18 and until further notice. However, our online store remains operational!
Unfortunately, after much thought, Boutique 1861 does not plan to open its doors on the official opening date announced by the government. We intend to take all the time necessary to plan a reopening of the stores in safety, both for our employees and for our customers. Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a date has been decided!
- All customers who have a reservation in our Salon Privé - Boudoir 1861 for the month of June will be contacted individually, in order to postpone or cancel the reservation, according to their preference. If you wish to modify your reservation, do not hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The option of a pick-up in store will be available starting June 3rd! You will be able to visit our Concept Store on Wednesdays and Saturdays, from 2pm to 5pm. For orders that were in store before our closing, do not hesitate to contact us if you want us to send it to you by mail!
- Our Customer Service remains available to help you via chat or email, from 9am to 9pm from Monday to Saturday, and from 2pm to 10pm on Sundays. We are also reachable by phone from Monday to Saturday from 9am to 5pm, at 514-903-1861.
Adapted return policy:
In-store purchase: All purchases made in store since March 3, 2020 will be eligible for a return during the 15 days following the reopening of our stores. The restrictions of our usual policy apply.
Online purchase: All orders placed on 1861.ca between March 18 and June 1st, 2020 benefit from a return period of 45 days from the shipment date of the order.
For all orders placed on and after June 1st, 2020, our usual return policy applies.
- As of June 3rd, you can make your return or pick your order up in store at 3656 boul. Saint-Laurent. Our pickup counter will be open on Wednesdays and Saturdays, from 2pm to 5pm.
We want you to enjoy the comfort of our services in an easy and safe way. Here are a few steps taken by our online store team to ensure everyone's well-being:
- We have imposed strict preventive measures towards our employees regarding the procedure in the event of a recent outdoor travel and / or if they show any symptoms.
- Our warehouse team takes great care in preparing online orders. Door handles, equipment and workstations are regularly washed and disinfected. Our teams have also been reduced. Please also note that, according to the Public Health Agency of Canada, the virus would not live more than 3 hours on an inert surface. Our pretty packages are therefore completely safe!
Since we know most of you are working from home, we updated our collection Cozy at home. You will be able to be efficient while looking good and comfy.
We thank you for your support and are grateful to have a loyal community. Thank you for encouraging Quebec and Canadian businesses by continuing to buy local!
Take care of yourself and your loved ones ♡
-The Family 1861