To our dear customers,
Today, we wish to inform you, in the context of the emergency facing the COVID-19 crisis, that we have decided to take measures to ensure the safety of our customers and employees.
- We have decided to temporarily close our physical stores, effective Wednesday, March 18 and until further notice. However, our online store remains operational!
- All customers who have a reservation in our Salon Privé - Boudoir 1861 for the month of March will be contacted individually, in order to postpone or cancel the reservation, according to their preference. If you wish to modify your reservation, do not hesitate to write to email@example.com.
- Our stores being closed, the option of a pick-up in store is no longer available. For orders currently in store, do not hesitate to contact us if you want us to send it to you by mail!
- Our Customer Service remains available to help you via chat or email, from 9am to 9pm from Monday to Saturday, and from 2pm to 10pm on Sundays. We are also reachable by phone from Monday to Saturday from 9am to 5pm, at 514-903-1861.
Adapted return policy:
In-store purchase: All purchases made in store since March 3, 2020 will be eligible for a return during the 15 days following the reopening of our stores. The restrictions of our usual policy apply.
Online purchase: All orders placed on 1861.ca since March 18, 2020 benefit from a return period of 45 days from the shipment date of your order. If you wish to make your return for free in store, you will be given 15 days from the reopening of our stores. The restrictions of our usual policy apply.
We want you to enjoy the comfort of our services in an easy and safe way. Here are a few steps taken by our online store team to ensure everyone's well-being:
- We have imposed strict preventive measures towards our employees regarding the procedure in the event of a recent outdoor travel and / or if they show any symptoms.
- Our warehouse team takes great care in preparing online orders. Door handles, equipment and workstations are regularly washed and disinfected. Our teams have also been reduced. Please also note that, according to the Public Health Agency of Canada, the virus would not live more than 3 hours on an inert surface. Our pretty packages are therefore completely safe!
Since we know most of you are working from home, we updated our collection Cozy at home. You will be able to be efficient while looking good and comfy.
We thank you for your support and are grateful to have a loyal community. Thank you for encouraging Quebec and Canadian businesses by continuing to buy local!
Take care of yourself and your loved ones ♡
-The Family 1861